Role of the SIWG
- To identify opportunities and threats relating to scientific advances and innovation in the biobanking field and to communicate these to the ESBB community.
- To respond to requests for public comment on current issues relating to biobanking practice and to issue ESBB position statements in conjuction with Council.
- To provide a voice for ESBB on policy and regulatory issues relating to biobanking practice.
More background information is provided in the SIWG Terms of Reference.
- Warwick Fortune, Johannesburg, South Africa
- Svetlana Gramatiuk, Kharkiv, Ukraine
- Mukthar Kader, Johannesburg, South Africa
- Marko Kuisma, Helsinki, Finland
- Claire Lewis, Belfast, UK
- Rocío Aguilar Quesada, Granada, Spain
- Devarajan Sriraman, Kuwait
- Maher Sughayer, Amman, Jordan