Summary of Masters Student Webinar, 28.09.2017 - Video now available!
Topic: Internship reports from 6 top Masters students
The presenters included:
- Mehdi Kara-Borni (Nice): Overview of the Imagene project and implementation of mirror and secure collections
- Etienne Dougy (Nice): Theory and Practice of a British Biobank
- Ghyslaine Gatsinzi (Lyon): Quality Management: How to face biobanking issues and sustain a Biological Resource Center
- Lisa Seiller (Lyon): How to respond to the challenges of setting up a sustainable biobank. Example through Perinat Collection
- Laura Dietrich (Graz): Sample Collection and Management – heterogeneity of soil and how to overcome it through homogenization methods
- Svetlana Gramatiuk (Graz): Ukraine Biobank Management Model and Sustainability
Recordings of these presentations are now available on the ESBB Members website.
Summary of Greiner Bio-One Webinar, 21.09.2017
Topic: "Sample Storage Tubes as Quality-Critical Components in Biobanking"
The following quality criteria were discussed:
• raw material of the tube
• tube closure systems and their suitability for long-term storage
• biomolecule adsorption onto the tube surface
• datamatrix codes for tube identification – their quality features and importance
• quality of the datamatrix barcodes
• guidelines for good practice in Biobanking.
A recording of the webinar is now available on the ESBB Members website.
Corporate Webinar Offer
For ESBB Corporate Members
The Webinar Package Includes
- Promotion through our website (currently receiving 500 visits per day)
- Promotion through LinkedIn (to over 30,000 contacts)
- Promotion through Facebook and Twitter
- Promotion by direct email to ESBB members
- All promotion accompanied by your company logo or other image as desired
- Registration for the webinar through ESBB Doodle
- Reminder emails at 7 days before, 2 days before and same day
- Practice-run session before your presentation
- Presentation on WebEx platform with audience capacity of up to 200 people
- Audience will include members and non-members of ESBB
- Audience contact details will be given to the company, where consent is given by the individual
- Recording of presentation for on-demand viewing on ESBB members website
- Corporate webinars will be at 2 week intervals
- Optional: ‘Encore presentation’ (ie. live repeat presentation) within 7 days of original presentation for an additional fee
- The webinar presentation must be focussed on a biobanking theme and not on a product.
- Powerpoint slides should be provided to ESBB Office prior to the practice-run presentation
- The price for a webinar will be 750 Euros + VAT
- An ‘Encore presentation’ will cost an additional 250 Euros + VAT
Watch Video of East-West Biopharma Webinar, 18.05.2017
Topic: Prospective Collection of Clinical Samples through a Biobanking Network in the Ukraine