Individual Membership of ESBB is available to individuals interested in biopreservation and biobanking, particularly in relation to the Europe, Middle East and Africa regions. Membership includes the following benefits:
1. Membership of a fast-growing and interactive community of biobanking professionals across the EMEA region. The community is strengthened by annual or more frerquent face-to-face meetings where members get to know each other and develop friendships and collaborations.
2. Substantial discounts on ESBB meeting registration fees.
3. Major subscription discounts on the journal Biopreservation & Biobanking.
4. Full access to ESBB Members Website which includes:
- numerous opportunities for member input
- regular news updates
5. Eligibility to join ESBB programme committee which provides the opportunity to plan events at the ESBB annual meetings.
6. Eligibility to form and to join ESBB working groups and special interest groups, which provide the opportunity to develop one's own knowledge, to find solutions to common problems and to produce reports and publications that will help advance the biobanking field.
7. Eligibility to run for office is ESBB elections of President, Treasurer and Executive Committee Members.
8. Eligibility to vote in ESBB elections.
Return to Top